High-quality juggling balls
67 g / 80 mm plug free professional juggling balls.
We juggle balls for more than twenty years.
Our opinion was asked many times about what kind of juggling balls we recommend and where to buy juggling balls for kids and beginners.
We used every kind, from beanbags through liquid silicone filled orbs to the traditional Russian juggling balls. We tried all sizes and weight. Every type had its advantages and disadvantages. Some outstanding beanbags wore out in a bad way, and the very durable looking rubber shell was too sticky.
We know how to make our own props with rice and balloons. We tried to make our own props for the most of our careers. We can juggle apples and rocks, bananas, bowling pins and juggling clubs and other funny shaped objects. It’s all fun, but why not make tossing objects much easier?
After so many years of searching, after long consultations with pro jugglers and trainers, we made the best professional juggling balls on the market which avoid the unpleasant features.
The Russian style juggling balls were created for beginner and professional jugglers, they are ideal to improve balancing, technical skills and ideal for making great performances.
- Vivid colors grab the audience’s attention
- Its quality makes it the perfect choice for stage shows
- Super fast improvement
- Clean and stable patterns
- The props always start from the same position in the hand
- Identical orbs make the cascade and fountain patterns easier than ever
- The juggling balls fall slow thanks to their low weight/size ratio
The Mano products are 100% hand-crafted using the finest quality materials.
Tossing has never been so much fun
- relatively big and lightweight Russian juggling balls
- easy to catch due to the fine grain sand
- beginners can learn to toss in minutes
- spectacular large orbs, bright vivid colors
- their size fits the hands of a child
- stall tricks, pinball, foot and head catches, etc.
Perfect jugging balls
- the one-piece plastic shell and the fine sand inside give stability
- same material closing, plug-free seal – there’s no wobbling and no distraction
- identical in size and weight due the precision of the technology
- the shell is made of soft and still durable plastic what doesn’t break
- low weight/size ratio (67 g / 80 mm) make them hang up in the air on the peak for a longer time
- microscopic holes on the shell’s surface open up in case of pressure odds
- the props always behave the same way
- on all degrees
- in all seasons
- they can travel on the plane, but please don’t put all your stuff on them
- super dry and very fine grain sand inside as long as you don’t drop them in water
- a dented shell can be fixed in seconds